2009年5月19日火曜日

My favorite movie 3


My favorite movie 3
My favorite movie is Marley and Me.

Director: David Frankel WritersScottFrank, Don Roos   

Release Date; 27 March 2009

Genre; Comedy,dorama,romance

Tagline; Heel the love

Plot; A family learns important life lessons from their adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog.

Awards; 1 nomination

Cast; Owen Wilson, Jennifer Aniston, Eric Dane

Runtime;120 minutes

Country; USA

Recommendation; This story was makes me very motioned. Because, I had never have pets. But, when I watched this move, I feel as if I had a dog and the dog made many memory with me. This story is dog and owner’s life. This dog is very crazy but, Marley was always makes every one happy. I hope you to watch this movie and take a emotion.

Source; I found this information from foejapan. It is a good interenet database.

http://movies.foxjapan.com/marley/blogparts/index.php

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿