2009年10月19日月曜日

Halloweeeen!


Hi! I am Mayuka. Next, I will introduce costumes. Originally, people wore ghost costumes because if they met a ghost, they will not be attacked by ghosts. So, Halloween is the day that ghosts will come. If you captured by ghost, you will taken to hill!Nowadays, that costume style has changed. For example, devils mermaids, nurses, pumpkin ghosts, supermen, and so on. What is important is how your style stands out and enjoy put on costumes. If you have Halloween party, please enjoy dress up!! if you want to buy some costumes, please crick here. And halloween is 31th this manth!

7 件のコメント:

  1. I enjoyed your presentation.
    You are fashion leader!・∀・☆

    返信削除
  2. Your speech is interesting. Thanks to your speech I could see various costume.

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. The costumes are very cute.
    I want to wear it once.

    返信削除
  5. Let's held halloween party!!

    返信削除
  6. This picture's costume is so cute! Why don't you hold halloween party:)?

    返信削除
  7. Hellooo this is Yuto.

    I used links and jumped here.

    I think your blog is good because you have good information about costume.

    Sounds interesting!!

    返信削除